[email protected]

EMERGENCY CALL 24/7

Get A Quote
  1. Home
  2. >>Design Of Crusher For Gold Process

design of crusher for gold process

The products includes five series: crusher, sand making machine, powder grinding mill, mineral processing equipment and building materials equipment.The BFD of the overall process is shown in Figure 1 The PFD for Unit 100shown in Figure 2is designed to reduce 415 tonshr of gold ore from a feed range of 2-5 to 160 microns The mined ore is fed using a Grizzly FeederF-101into a Jaw CrusherJ-101where 80% of the ore is crushed to 175 or smaller The remaining 20% are .

send message

Service Centre

Praha is a leader in the mining industry, mainly with sand and gravel equipment, milling equipment, mineral processing equipment, building materials equipment, etc..

Hot Solutions

pre:design of classifier in vertical roller mills next:design of drum dryer pdf
hero-img

I accept the Data Protection Declaration